Did you know that clay comes in many colours? That each of them has specific properties? Check on the different types of clay and their benefits. You can have the clay making singapore options also.
Red Clay: Rebalancing, Toning and Purifying
Used since the dawn of time, this natural mineral owes its colour to a high concentration of iron oxide. Rich in trace elements, it activates the microcirculation of blood vessels and has the effect of a real boost on the skin.
Red clay is well tolerated by all, sensitive, blotchy, irritated, tired or redness-prone skin will especially benefit from it.
- Awakens and brightens the complexion,
- Reduces redness and soothes discomfort associated with irritation,
- Mattifies and unifies the complexion,
- Serves as a natural dye in makeup,
- Absorbs excess sebum from the skin and hair,
- Restores body, suppleness and shine to the hair.
Purple Clay: Softening and Purifying
It is for those with dull or tired skin. Little concentrated in mineral salts, it becomes the ideal partner for dry and fragile skin.
- Detoxifies the skin,
- Restores softness to the skin,
- Boosts the radiance of the complexion,
- Serves as a dye for makeup.
Yellow Clay: Invigorating, Re-Oxygenatingand Exfoliating
Less concentrated in iron oxide than green clay, yellow clay is also less irritating. If it is suitable for combination skin, its softness is ideal for dry, sensitive and mature skin.
- Cleanses while absorbing impurities,
- Stimulates the production of collagen,
- Re-oxygenates the cells,
- Revitalizes the hair,
- Strengthens fragile hair,
- Serves as a natural anti-wrinkle.
White Clay: Soothing, Healing and Revitalizing
White clay is rich in mineral salts and contains kaolin, an ingredient that promotes epidermal and hair repair. It is among the kindest on the skin.
Because it is less aggressive, white clay is recommended for all skin types, but especially for those who are sensitive, dry or mature. Dry and devitalized hair also regains its shine thanks to it.
- Helps the skin to heal,
- Softens and purifies the skin,
- Moisturizes the hair.
Pink Clay: Regenerating and Soothing
Since it is a mixture of red and white clay, pink clay derives its benefits from both types. Result: healthy glow effect immediately. Because it deeply cleanses the skin without irritating it, pink clay is a must to add to our beauty routine if we have dry, sensitive or reactive skin. It is also recommended for sensitive scalps.
- Revives the radiance of the skin,
- Softens and hydrates the skin,
- Heals damaged skin,
- Erases redness,
- Smoothed the skin texture,
- Revitalizes the scalp.
Blue Clay: Moisturizing and Oxygenating
Although this type of clay is extremely rare, it is nonetheless a major anti-pollution ally. Blue clay is known for its softness and invigorating properties, which restore vitality to both hair and skin. However, blue clay is more particularly effective for oily or mature skin as well as for dry or coloured hair.
- Eliminates impurities, pollution and dead skin,
- Re-oxygenates the skin,
- Brings radiance and luminosity to the complexion and the hair,
- Nourishes the hair,
- Repairs and protects the hair against external aggressions.
Green Clay: Purifying and Detoxifying
This volcanic rock contains more minerals than white clay. It is, therefore, more absorbent and better retains toxins and impurities. Green clay comes to the rescue of oily, shiny and dull hair. Oily, combination and acne-prone skin benefit just as much since it rids the epidermis and scalp of dirt in addition to absorbing excess sebum.