Pay-TV is also known as the pay-television which is also known as the pay-per premium television. In this people may get more channels by getting the connection of cables, dish TV, and they get signals from satellites. Sometimes sky is more helpful for the people who were subscribing to pay-TV. In this pay television, they can able to see all channels by subscribing to those channels and they can subscribe by paying the amount to cable tv operators. There is some amount fixed by the government for the channels. The amount varies from channel to channel and the amount is at a low cost. The people can also able to get 1000+ channels by subscribing to these channels by paying an amount. In these cable connections, they can able to see the channels which they would like to see or watch. They can also pay the amount in an installment and if they did not pay an installment amount the channel or a cable has been cut and the signal also has been stopped automatically. Nowadays tv is also one of the important things and which plays a vital role in human lives. Some of them will prefer cable connections and some of them will prefer the dish tv or dish connections.
Benefits of pay-tv:
- They can able to subscribe to the channels which they like.
- People will able to watch them all the channels which are the local channel to a high range of channels such as BBC, Star movies, etc.
- The channels were based on Hollywood movies, and entertainment channels, news channels, sports channels, and other entertaining channels.
- There is a chance for making permissions in paying an amount that they have subscribed to.
- People can able to watch more channels and they can able to do some modulations by that remote. For example, they can able to assign channels in order wise.
These are the benefits of pay tv. How the coin has two faces likewise there are also some disadvantages.
Disadvantages of pay-tv:
- In this pay-tv, they have some disadvantages which are that sometimes it has failed to get a network problem.
- Pay tv which has the automatic signal failed problem when the customer was not able to pay an amount.
- If there is heavy rain some connections were able to fail to get the signal and the channels were not playing easily.
- If sometimes there is a problem, which happened in the rainy season the channel does not run clearly or an operator has the chance to cut the signal.
- The children were watching tv for more time or too much it affects the health and may cause an eye problem.
These are the advantages and disadvantages of pay television which conveys about the television. With the help of television, people may ably know the things and incidents which happen in the current situation and they have the possibility of knowing the things or the ability to get any information about an incident occurring worldwide. So, there is a time limit on watching tv and they have maintained distance while watching tv. When the were in some meter following to watch tv at that time they can able to avoid an eye problem or eye defects.